For TechnoServe staff interviews, logo, photographs, video footage and any other requests, please contact Andrew Eder at email@example.com or by calling 202-719-1327.
In the News (selected media hits about our work)
- Coffeeland - AFAR Magazine, 05/17/2013. David Farley of AFAR Magazine recently traveled to Ethiopia, the birthplace of coffee, learn about the crop’s central role in local culture and everyday life. His story includes a visit with TechnoServe-assisted coffee farmers in western Ethiopia.
- Checking in with the Conservation Cotton Initiative: Meet Francis Obwona - EDUN, 05/17/2013. The Conservation Cotton Initiative in northern Uganda is helping farmers like Francis Obwona rebuild their lives after decades of violent conflict.
- Waving a Magic Wand for Social Impact - CSI at Stanford University, 05/17/2013. "If you had a magic wand and there was one thing you could change in the ecosystem for social impact, what would it be?" That was the question that Kriss Deiglmeier, Executive Director for the Center for Social Innovation at Stanford University, put to a number of her colleagues, including our President and CEO, Bruce McNamer.
- May 20, 2013 - Nuevo programa de desarrollo para negocios en Patagonia
- May 13, 2013 - Harvard Kennedy School Report Finds Cross-Sector Partnership an Effective Catalyst for Business Opportunity and Development Impact
- February 14, 2013 - TechnoServe Launches Updated Brand