Ways to Support TechnoServe’s Work
November 24, 2015
Find out how you can best empower hardworking men and women in developing countries.
Are you interested in giving to TechnoServe? Find out how you can best support hardworking men and women in developing countries to build livelihoods for themselves, their families and their communities.
One-Time Giving: One-off tax-deductible donations to TechnoServe
- Empower enterprising people in developing countries to lift themselves out of poverty
- Learn more about the impact of your donation(s) and TechnoServe
- Receive tax benefits
Recurring Giving: Automatic monthly tax deductible donations
- Amplify the impact of your gifts by providing TechnoServe's programs with a stable source of funds
- Easily plan and manage your giving
- Get fewer mailings from TechnoServe
- Reduce fundraising and administrative costs
- Receive an annual statement to assist in tax preparation
Planned Giving: A gift made during a donor's lifetime or upon death that is part of a donor's overall financial or estate planning
- Build a legacy that reflects your values
- Support TechnoServe in a variety of ways while planning for the future
- Benefit from possible tax advantages
- Provide lifetime income for you or a loved one
- Avoid legal complications with a current and well-defined estate plan
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 800 99 WORKS for more information.